Greece Trip Informational Meeting
Thursday, June 9, 2022 (6:00 PM - 7:00 PM) (EDT)
This trip looks amazing and I hope you let the Chamber help you with your international travel! Join us for this informational meeting to learn all about this wonderful travel opportunity!
Greece- October 18-26, 2022
- 7 nights at the King Saron Hotel (all-inclusive resort) in Isthmia
- All meals included while at the hotel
- City tour of Athens
- Tour of the Parthenon and Acropolis
- Corinth Canal Crossing
- Full day in Mycenae, Epidaurus and Nafplion
- 3 night extension to Santorini
$3,099.00 per person based on double occupancy if deposited by May 27, 2022.
As always, roundtrip airfare, first class coaches and local tour guides are included with each trip. For more information about the trip, view the online brochure HERE. If you’d like to chat about the trip, please reach out to Mike McMullin, President of the Chamber. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (410) 977-3111.